Frequently Asked Questions
- Q. Where can I start?
- A. Please consider the following to make your new website more effective.
- What is the website for?
- How do you want to use it?
- What impression do you want your site to have?
- Do you know what message to put across?
We are happy to help you achieve the website you are dreaming of!
- Q. Is it hard work to start a website?
- A. No, we will provide you with all the help you need.
We have also prepared the packaged deals which include domain and server.
- Q. I don’t know what to prepare.
- A. We will ask you to prepare contents, but we can give you advice on what contents are needed for your website.
- Q. I already have a website but would like it updated, is this possible?
- A. Yes, of course! We can update, modify or renew your existing website.
- Q. How do I send documents?
- A. There may be extra charges or time aped depending on how the documents are submitted to us. If this happens, we will notify you with an updated quote as soon as possible and we will not carry out the work without your permission.
A. Digital Documents.
You can use software such as Microsoft Word to create contents.
Even you insert the images in a document file, please put all the images used in a separate folder and send them to us along with text, as the image quality may not be suitable to use in the website.
We accept text files with following extensions.
[ .txt, .doc, .rtf, .xsl ]
If you require image manipulation (such as colour balance correction or inserting captions) other than changing sizes, then apitional charge will be applied to your quote.
If you require image manipulation, please let us know in advance how you want the images to be amended.
We accept image files with following extensions.
[ .gif, .jpg, .tiff, .psd, .ai, .eps, .png, .pct ]
Please put all necessary documents in a folder and compress it before sending it as an attachment.
We accept files with following extensions.
You can use software like WinZip (Windows) or DropStuff (Mac) to compress the files.
We can accept compressed files with following extensions.
.sit, .zip or .lzh.
If the file is too large to attach to the email, there are free file transfer services available.
Please ensure to enter correct email.
You can also send us your digital documents on CD-Rom or in USB flash memory via post.
A. On paper documents
Please use print out if possible.
Images bigger than A4 are outsourced to scanned which will .
Please notify us when you are sending document by post.
We regret that we can not be responsible for any loss or damage that might occur through postage.
- Q. I have a tight budget.
- A. Our website plans are ideal for you to stick to your budget. We also welcome to negotiate within or up to your budget.
- Q. Where will my website be displayed?
- A. Initially we will install your website on our server and after the payment is completed, we will transfer the data, so your website can be accessed with your domain.
- Q. Will my website be displayed the same on all browsers?
- A. We will test the site with most popular browsers on windows and apple mac.
- Q. What payment method do you accept from abroad?
- A. We accept payment from outside of Japan via PayPal.
We also accept payment from Japanese Bank and Japan Post Bank.
- Q. I have more questions!
- A. Please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com or Contact Form. Please allow 1 ~ 3 days for reply. We are looking forward to hearing from you.